XB PointStream 0.6 Released March 24, 2011Posted by Andor Salga in Arius3D, FSOSS, Open Source, point cloud, webgl, XB PointStream.
I’m happy to announce we just released XB PointStream 0.6! In this release we fixed a number of problems and added many features. We managed to tie together a number of tools which use point clouds including Arius3D, 3D Studio Max and Blender. Go ahead and upgrade to Firefox 4 and check out the demos page!
The following are some of the major additions we added to the library:
- Created a PSI parser for native Arius3D point clouds – read the blog
- Created a PTS parser for 3D Studio Max point clouds – read the blog
- Created an ASC exporter for Blender – read the blog
- Added a reference testing framework using Sundae.js – read the blog
- Added a documentation generator
- Replaced setInterval with requestAnimationFrame
- Fixed coloring issues on Chrome on OSX 10.6