XB PointStream 0.8 Released October 23, 2011Posted by Andor Salga in point cloud, webgl, XB PointStream.
|Free Cam||Visible Human||Projection|
I lost a bit of momentum for this project while fixing some Processing.js tickets, so I’m releasing the tickets I completed for 0.8 now to keep things moving.
You can download the library on this page which contains links to the minified and full versions.
Some of the changes include:
- Added functions to change projection (perspective and orthographic)
- Created an ‘Export LOD’ script for Python
- Added visible human demo
- Created fake parser for testing
- Added support to delete point clouds
- Fixed ASC Exporter to work with Blender 2.59
- And more fixes…